Important do not press the enter key or the Return key while you are answering these questions. Your Browser will interpret either key the same as clicking the mouse on the Submit button. So BE CAREFUL!
Give me some responses to the questions below and I'll give you some extra credit.
1. Indicate the phase(s) in Figure I.
2. Although this is a static image, briefly explain what is happening in Figgure I.
3. What phase(s) are present in Figure II?
4. What do you see as different about Figure I to Figure II?
5. Why are there fewer particles in the vapor phase in Figure II compared to Figure I?
6. Is there anything about the Figures that you feel you do not understand? List your concerns/questions.